Tips for Students
A helpful checklist of tips for students attending classes at Allied Health Technology Institute and for taking the required state exam.
For more information, please call 202-526-3535.
Tips for Healthcare Students
1. Come to class prepared and on time.
2. Participate in all lab/skill sessions.
3. Ask the instructors questions when in doubt.
4. Practice and review material at home.
5. upon graduation stay in touch. Keep contact info current.
State of DC Clinical Skills Test
1. Review Pearson VUE Checklist.
2. Schedule your state exam soon as you receive your # in the mail.